By the time you arrive in your apartment everythings must be up and running in the complex. Thats where our job starts. We make sure that all the facilities and activities are working properly. As Selected we take all the responsibility to keep your complex in a perfect shape so you can have a peaceful holiday.
Which Services do we Provide When we Manage a Complex?
- Transparency at site management. That’s the best way to manage a complex.
- Hiring night guard gardener and care taker. Keeping up all the paper work about their working process.
- Arranging complex’s staff annual vacation plan and replaces their position with temporary employee.
- Following up severance compansatation if any staff member quits.
- Registering all the staff of the complex to legal state departments.
- Making legal arrangements for occupational health and analyzing safety laws to have it up to date. Completing staff training process.
- Collecting monthly maintenance fees and taking legal action against the ones who doesn’t make payments.
- We will follow up payment receipts and book keeping
- Checking the conditions of buildings, garden and staff, coordinating maintenance of the entire complex and making sure all the premises are clean and neat for residents.
- When needed calling plumber or electrician and making sure they have done the necessary work in proper way at the end of the work. Our experienced personnel will give you this service.
- Keeping up all necessary management’s details and taking all the responsibility to make any upgrades in the complex.
- Getting ready for annual residents’ meeting. We assure you all this process will be followed by our company and procedure will be based on rules and regulations. All the decision taken during the meeting will be valid by property ownership’s law.
- Getting estimated expenses from suppliers for painting of necessary spots on buildings and making sure to get the best offer and if any supplier is reliable. We will give those estimates to board to have it approval after evaluation.
- Keeping up book keeping and register financial documents at the notary
- Having communal areas and buildings insured and checking fire equipments periodically.
- Analyzing income and expenses balance, having ready annual accounting reports and closing current fiscal year accounting books.
- Keeping up any kind of defects and repairs in the complex and making sure those are fixed with the lowest cost and best labor available in the market.
- Following up all kind of legal correspondence with any state offices.
LET US TAKE CARE OF YOUR COMPLEX WITH OUR PROFESSIONAL STAFF